Staying Healthy While Growing Older
Are you concerned for yourself or someone you care about who is aging? This course will teach you how you can more effectively deal w/ health problems and more.
For Providers to receive qualifying CE credit hours you must purchase the course through our portal. Click on the link below:
Note: This course is not valid for NBCC credit hours.
- Health Problems as We Age
- Improving These Problems
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Risk Factors
- More Risk Factors
- Connections to Dementia
- More Connections
- African American Risk Factors
- Drugs and Metabolic Syndrome
- More About Drugs
- Drugs Make it all Worse
- Different Drugs, Different Risks
- Drugs and Bad Nutrition Together
- Alcohol and Its Increased Risk
- The Big C - Cancer
- What Is It, Anyway?
- More Risk Factors for African Americans
- The "Fix" - Diet, Nutrition, Physical Activity
- Cultural and Racial Factore
- Are Religion/Spirituality Related to Health?
- Positive Feelings and Less Drug Use
- It Might Also Help With Dementia
- Tips for Preventing and Reversing Illness