Staying Healthy While Growing Older
Are you concerned for yourself or someone you care about who is aging? This course will teach you how you can more effectively deal with health problems and more.
For Providers to receive qualifying CE credit hours you must purchase the course through our portal. Click on the link below:
Note: This course is not valid for NBCC credit hours.
- Health Problems as We Age
- Improving These Problems
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Risk Factors
- More Risk Factors
- Connections to Dementia
- More Connections
- African American Risk Factors
- Drugs and Metabolic Syndrome
- More About Drugs
- Drugs Make it all Worse
- Different Drugs, Different Risks
- Drugs and Bad Nutrition Together
- Alcohol and Its Increased Risk
- The Big C - Cancer
- What Is It, Anyway?
- More Risk Factors for African Americans
- The "Fix" - Diet, Nutrition, Physical Activity
- Cultural and Racial Factore
- Are Religion/Spirituality Related to Health?
- Positive Feelings and Less Drug Use
- It Might Also Help With Dementia
- Tips for Preventing and Reversing Illness